Hypnobirthing Antenatal Classes Berkshire
Bracknell, Camberley, Crowthorne, Maidenhead, Sandhurst, Wokingham, Windsor
- Personal, information-packed antenatal hypnobirthing classes, limited to a maximum of 3/4 couples.
- Completing a class helps to ensure that you fully understand the tools and techniques of Hypnobirthing.
- Have your questions answered thoroughly by a trained professional with over 5 years of experience.
- What’s more, you can practice the techniques together so that you know that you are doing it right from the start. Life is busy, so it helps to both commit time and focus to this very important phase…together.
- Your learning is consolidated quickly so that you can better prepare to …relax…
Some recent comments below will better help you understand why:
“(Hypnobirthing taught me to)…” be calmly excited about the birth rather than fearful, and to trust that my body can birth my baby safely just as it did the first time. It also helps James feel he has a vital role and what he can do when I’m in the zone, what his responsibilities are. ”
“I feel very lucky to have had the birth I wanted – we were in the Mulberry Centre at Frimley and I got to use the birth pool and had gas & air to help me. It took just 4 and a half hours from established labour!
Thank you for being so supportive and providing a wonderful course – we both think you gave us so much that we used on the run-up & during labour which we are very grateful for as the hypnobirthing really made such a difference to both of us. The midwives were so receptive to our hypnobirthing and were really pleased with how my labour progressed. We will recommend to others!”
Hypnobirthing Antenatal Classes Berkshire are local to Sandhurst, in a relaxed home environment, easy to reach from many areas in East Berkshire, North Surrey and North Hampshire. Based on the leading KG Hypnobirthing method, accredited by the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, these classes will provide you with the reassurance, support and foundation you need for your antenatal preparation and to make your birth journey as successful as possible.
If you are still unsure, perhaps you would benefit from joining a taster session to find out more, see below…..
Each couple will receive:
- 8 relaxations to use during pregnancy and prepare for the birth
- A course full of file notes to support the KG Hypnobirthing method and much more
- The Hypnobirthing Book by Katharine Graves
- Email and phone support until your labour starts
- Tea, coffee, water and biscuits during course breaks and it has been known that I bake a cake or two!
Ready to book? Click here Booking Form
Interested in any other group options? Perhaps host your own group in your own home with some friends and benefit from the semi-private option fees. Let’s chat
You can book a taster by sending me an email to register your interest → Let’s chat
|Venue: Sandhurst (Private address provided on booking. Email for more details if needed)
Cost: £299 per bump
When: Thursday evenings from 7.30pm-10.00pm
April / May 2019 ** FULL **
25th April 2019
02nd May 2019
09th May 2019
16th May 2019
June 2019 ** ONLY 2 spaes left **
06th June 2019
13th June 2019
20th June 2019
27th June 2019
04th July 2019
11th July 2019
18th July 2019
25th July 2019
No classes in August 2019
05th September 2019
12th September 2019
19th September 2019
26th September 2019
03rd October 2019
10th October 2019
17th Otober 2019
31st October 2019