Birth and Post Natal Doula services in Sandhurst, Bracknell, Camberley, Windsor areas
Every woman’s experience is unique and not every journey is ‘perfect’ but a positive birth is beyond price.
Hi, My name is Erika, wife, mum and positive birth advocate providing doula services and that’s me in the picture!
Birth to me is not just about having a baby, it’s about the journey. About inner strength and the power, a woman can find in those final moments, becoming ‘untouchable’ as she births. The confidence she discovers in her body and in its ability to birth will stay with her forever. With a Doula, you too can be supported to have a greater chance to achieve the birth you wish for.
I listen, hear your needs and together we can explore and create the birth space you would like to create.
When I think of birth I feel ….energised ….inspired ….in awe ….full of expectation ….and confident in the mother’s ability.
I hope that you too will feel the same way when it is time for you to birth positively.
My experiences as a Doula have allowed me to be confident in supporting but not limited to;
Gestational Diabetes in pregnancy and at birth
Dealing with Rhesus Negative blood group
Special Care Baby Unit (SCBU)
Vaginal Birth after Caesarean (VBAC)
Labouring at home
Births at many hospitals and including water births both at home and hospital
Use of gas and air, Pethidine, Epidurals
Birth and Post Natal Doula in Berkshire, Surrey, North Hampshire services
PRICING STARTING from £979.00
My most popular booked option includes;
- An initial FREE – informal “get to know each other” meeting is included in the above
- On call for you from 38-42 weeks
- 2 antenatal visits to discover the birth you hope to achieve, discussion on any previous births, birth philosophy and birth choices.
- Text, email and telephone support throughout your pregnancy
- Continuous emotional and physical support through your labour and birth, until settled, bonding and feeding. Normally for two hours.
- Informal chats are included too
- One postnatal session for up to 2hrs
- Email support during the first four of weeks of the postnatal period
- FREE loan of a tens machine and books from my lending library, essential oils and birth pool
Let’s see if we can make it happen!
Post Natal Doula in Berkshire, Surrey, North Hampshire services:
A block booking of 20 hours for postnatal care. This is for you and your baby
- To include babysitting so that you can catch up on sleep and light household duties
- Normally taken in slots of 4 hours and a maximum of 5 hours. Between the hours of 9.30am and 2.30pm weekdays school term
- Fewer hours are possible too please enquire